Thursday, May 22, 2008

Soul mates

An angel of light was walking by, cutting the dark with a sword, like the crocodile crosses through water. The angel tried to take a piece of the dark, to take a shadow from the dark, he grabbed it, but he dropped it. He followed it through the stars, around the moon, then the shadow reached the Earth. It ran through mountains and the sea, it hid in the smoke of fire and under the ice of cold, but the angel still found it. The shadow got to a populated town and entered a hospital; here, it found a pregnant woman and got inside the fetus; the angel searched, too, but he couldn’t find a pregnant woman in the hospital. He went out of the ward in order to find a pregnant woman and on the hall he found a cleaning lady, who was sweeping the floor and she was pregnant. The angel got inside her fetus and waited the birth day. Three days later, the woman from the ward gave birth to a baby-girl. Three months passed until the cleaning lady gave birth to a baby-boy, in the same ward.
An eight year-old boy was walking by, holding a bag full of breads and he suddenly heard a scream that seemed to come from a dumpster. Going inside, he saw a rat that was running out from the dumpster, somewhere at right and then he saw a girl who was very pale.
"That’s why you were screaming? Because of that rat?"
"There are more than one. They are there, behind those trash cans."
"Have you ever seen rats eating people?"
As he said that, the boy took the girl’s hand and pulled her with him; the girl wasn’t opposing him, but her eyes were still looking at the trash cans in the right part of the dumpster.
"That’s it, you’re ok now. See? If you’re afraid of rats, how come you take the garbage out?"
"The rats used to come more at night than at day, but my dad beats me, he says I don’t want to do anything."
"Then buy a dog and when you walk it, you take the garbage out, too, you know the way dogs are, they jump at everything that moves."
"A cat would be better."
"The cat wouldn’t handle it, if you say there are more rats like the one that ran away. That’s it. I’m Adrian."
"My name is Teara."
"Good-bye and buy yourself a dog."
"I will. Good-bye."
After 25 years, the two of them met again. It was a rainy autumn night, at about 1.00 o’clock, when there was no living soul in the street. It rained slowly, without lightning or thunders. Therefore, the angel had entered a man, named Adrian Stancu, as it was written on the door of his apartment. He lived at the ground floor of a block and he was a writer. That night, Adrian was writing something on his laptop, wearing his glasses, at the light of a lamp, while he was sitting cross-legged in his bed.
"Come on, come on, what’s next? Come on, come on…It looks like I’m out of inspiration again."
A short bum scared him and kind of woke him up from dreaming.
"Nice job! Now my focus is completely gone, I’m completely out of inspiration." www.angel-essence.com
Adrian heard two more bums and he got up to see what is was. He was careful, though, and took along a large, long bread knife. He slowly opened the door of his apartment and then turned the light on.
"Is anyone there?"
Some whispers could be heard from under the staircase and it was like someone’s mouth was being covered.
"Get out of there, whoever you are, if you don’t want me to call the police or slice you one by one, you punks!"
Four guys ran out the door from under the staircase.
"What in the world did they want to steal, that it was so heavy, that they bummed the stairs like that?"
Adrian wanted to go under the staircase and see what the thieves had stolen. He saw a woman there and got scared.
"It’s you who those punks were dealing with? You’re the reason for the bumps?"
The woman said nothing. He saw him with that large knife in his hand and it felt like she had been over this before; it was when the angel had come with the sword in his hand to cut the dark and take a part of it. The shadow taken from the dark was inside the woman.
"Are you feeling alright? Come upstairs and let me see what I can do for you."
"I don’t need your help. I’m ok now, or is it because you have nothing to do tonight and you need Madonna?"
"Madonna? Is that your name? I don’t need any Madonas, I just wanted to help you."
"Where have you been living, man? When you say Madonna, you talk about chicks, that’s not my name."
"I can see why those four wanted to rape you, they don’t just pick on anyone."
The woman got close to him, slapped him and then left. Left behind, he said for himself: "Wow, nice way of thanking me!"
The next day, Adrian was looking through a thick book. He saw an advert: "Private detectives, we find anyone, we solve any mystery."
"Hm, yes", Adrian said and then he grabbed the phone and dialed a number, holding the thick book on his knees.
A week later, someone rang at his door. It was the postman.
"Are you Mr. Adrian Stancu?"
"Yes."
"You have a repayment envelope. You have to pay the fee and sign here."
Adrian looked at a page, took some money out from a pocket, he gave it to the postman and then signed the paper.
"Thank you. Have a nice day."
"Good day", Adrian answered the postman.
He closed the door and opened the envelope, then he went to one of his rooms and sat on the bed. He took out the content of the envelope on the bed: all sorts of papers and a photo. It was Madonna’s picture and the envelope was from the detectives he had contacted before.
"Now I know everything about you, Teara. I’ll take all the feminism out of you."
One day, Teara heard a knock on her door, she opened the door and saw nobody, but she saw a bunch of red roses with a note, on the floor. www.angel-essence.com
"Who is it, Teara? Are you waiting for ‘merchandise’ and you’re not telling me? Crock will cut you if he finds out."
"It’s no ‘merchandise’. I got some ‘bushes’. You take a look."
Teara threw her the bouquet, with the note in it.
"Girl, what are these ‘bushes’? They sting me, girl, look what they’ve done, I’m bleeding." And she threw them away. The note fell from the bunch of flowers.
"Look, girl, you have a note, too, maybe it’s someone who wants to get a revenge", Teara’s mate said. "Maybe it has some poison inside of it" and then she grabbed the note by one of it’s corners and kept it hanging.
"You see what it is."
"Why me? It’s yours. You take a look. And I can see there’s something written in here and I can’t read."
She gave the envelope to Teara, who took it.
"‘For Teara, a secret admirer.’ What’s this, girl, a secret agent?"
"Girl, I once told an old guy some movie, to make him horny, and the movie was about a secret admirer, a guy who was chasing a woman and he liked her, but in a hidden way, do you understand, girl?"
"Chasing, you say? Is it possible that Crock did this to try us or more likely to mock us with these stupid ideas? What now, are flowers what I need?"
"Everything’s possible, girl, everything’s possible."
Teara took the flowers and threw them away, together with the note.
The next day, Teara came back with her friend. On the way, she met a neighbor, who saluted her: "Good afternoon, mam."
"Hello. Hello."
After that, in front of her block, some other neighbors said hi: "Goo’day."
"Hello. Hello."
"Good afternoon. How come you all salute and look at me? I thought you used to reject me until now."
"Lady, we used to reject you cause you weren’t paying your dues. Now that you have, we’re more tolerant."
"What?"
And Teara went straight to the door of the block, then looked at the notice board.
"Teara, wait up, girl, where are you running like that, all of a sudden?" Her mate was surprised. "What’s wrong?", she asked her when she reached her.
"Zoita, someone paid my rates and it ain’t Crock. You know the way Crock is with money. Unless I’ve gone crazy."
"You’re right, you. It looks like the thing with the secret admirer is pretty serious...where are you going, girl?"
"To find out who this admirer, or whatever his name, is."
"And how are you going to do that?"
"I’ll go to the administrator and see who has paid my rates."
"At who?"
"To the administrator." Zoita followed Teara on the stairs.
"And what is a ‘minstrato’? Why do you speak to me in these terms that make my tongue twist?" www.angel-essence.com
"The administrator is the one who handles the money of the block, like Crock handles our money. Got it?"
"Aha, now you’re making sense, sister. Why didn’t you say so before?"
Knock, knock, Teara knocked at the door.
"Yes, yes, I’m coming." a man’s voice was heard from behind the door.
The door opened and an old man appeared.
"Listen, paps, who came to you and paid my rates?"
"Oh, yes, I’ve already forgotten about that. It was a gentleman who said he was your brother. He left me a note for you, but I forgot to give it to you. Hold on. Let me get it to you."
The old man left for the letter, when Zoita said: "Girl, maybe Crock has sold you and he’s bringing you the new contract? Maybe a greater Crock has bought you, an emperor, a sultan, maybe. You take me with you, girl. Don’t leave me here."
The old man came right away.
"Look, my girl, this is the note. I’m gone now. All the best."
Teara opened the folded paper on the stairs, right in front of the closed door of the administrator.
"Girl, I’m already having a headache when I have to read everything this guy has written here", Teara told Zoita.
"I’m happier since I can’t read, but I won’t get away that easy, I’m still getting a headache. What’s written in there, tell me? Some inheritance, something?"
Teara started reading in loud voice: "My heart is aching because it languishes for a star. Oh, but the star is up above, and I can’t reach it and I can’t take it in my hands."
"Pay up, give me money, and you’ll get so many stars from me you won’t be able to handle them", Zoita interrupted her.
Teara went on: "But that star has been watching my dreams, because I’ve only been dreaming about it. It has made my nights complete, because I’ve only thought of it."
"What’s with this star thing? What’s wrong with this guy and the stars? I’ve heard about child-molesters and homos, but with stars?" Zoita interrupted her again.
"No, it’s not just any star. Thousands of stars are in my mind, as many as in the sky, but only one star is close to me, as one Moon is close to the Earth. Can you possibly feel what I feel, can you love, like I love?"
"Aaa, this is it. This guy is sly. He wants to tell you stories so that you sleep with him for free. I sensed it."
"Girl, it’s not about money, isn’t he the one who paid the rents I didn’t care about?"
"Mmyes, it’s kind of true. I see you’re growing fond of him, you’re kind of on his side."
"Life is full of strokes. Without them, it would be like a song without rhythm; reject me as many times as you please, but tell me it’s not forever, please don’t kill me, because there’s only one stroke of death, and that’s forever. If your soul was poisoned, if you let me, I’d make it sweeter, if your heart was made of stone, my waves would move it, but no, don’t shut me down by looking away from me. I would love your scorn and hate, but don’t kill me, don’t feel indifferent about me, don’t look away from me. Time since the first day I saw you would be a curse, I would be cursed for seeing you, my love would be cursed. You’ve been in the dark for a long time, without knowing that someone loves and admires you. I took you out of the dark form myself, just for me, man has one shadow only and without it, he doesn’t exist; don’t leave me, come with me, shadow of mine. I’ve written to you because I can’t stand the torment of missing www.angel-essence.com
you, say what you have to say, cause I’d rather die than live in such a torment. You can reject me, but I can’t stop loving you right away. I know it’s hard for you, but do the right thing for me, don’t reject me now and die for yourself, be my sacred remains, that cure me. Now you can heal a soul. I’ve told you these because I don’t want an empty vase, I don’t want you as an ornament, but I want you to fill the space of my soul with joy and fulfillment; I’ve written you these to bring out the truth that was tormenting me."
"Well?" Teara didn’t answered, she was looking in blank.
"I told you there was something wrong with this guy, he screws the dead", Zoita said.
"Shut up, Zoita, stop pretending you didn’t understand what he meant. You know very well that any woman would be glad to have such an admirer."
"You caught me, I just wanted to fool you and take him away from you, you know. Girl, you go see who he is, you may never know. We’d all like to settle down, we won’t be able to practice this job later and we’ll end up alone."
"Zoita, you know too much for your brains."
"I’ve seen some movies, and I ain’t as you picture me."
"Zoita, I don’t know where to go and take him from, anyway, so there isn’t much I can do."
One morning, Teara got up from bed and then, without eating, she left by herself, she was probably going at Zoita’s. She felt like somebody was watching her, so she hurried. It was a man wearing sun-glasses. She quickly crossed a crossing and the light changed, so the one who was following her was left on the other side. Teara turned and looked at him, he took off his sun-glasses, she recognized him, it was the man who had saved her from that stupid rape. She stood still on her side of the road. Adrian felt like he was drawn to her and he crossed the street. Teara was desperately crying from the other sidewalk: "No, don’t come here!"
Adrian looked at his left and a car hit him. Circulation stopped and chaos followed, being stressed by the horns of the cars. Teara slowly went towards the spot of the accident and she was scared; as she got closer, her heart was beating more powerfully, but slower. Adrian was lying somewhere in the right. Teara turned his face at her, but he seemed dead or fainted, or maybe he was asleep. Teara noticed he wasn’t breathing anymore and he didn’t have any pulse, either; she started crying and she stood on her knees, right next to him. She noticed something in Adrian’s right hand. It was a piece of paper. She took it and read it down on her knees, next to him: "I loved blindly, so I didn’t even see death coming. I came after you, tormented with love and care. Now I’ll wait for you till you come to me. I hope the day we’ll see each other again, our love and care will be the same. Until then I’ll be with you, I’ll be the light that shines on you, your shadow will tell you and will let you know."
"So you knew, you knew you would die, you poor, poor thing", Teara said and then continued crying.
All of a sudden, Teara got up from her bed, she had the same nightmare again, the nightmare that wouldn’t let her be, the one in which her secret admirer died under her eyes, but she saw the same resurrection thousands of times when she got up and she was glad it was only a dream. She was scared, though, that her admirer would be a dream, too.
"Why hasn’t he shown any sign for an entire month, after he had given the letter to the administrator?" www.angel-essence.com
She remembered the face from her dream and the place she had encountered Adrian. She decided to solve the mystery of her missing admirer, by going to the place where she had met him.
When she got in front of Adrian’s door, her heart started beating really fast, just like in the dream. She rang the door, but a woman with a baby in her arms opened the door.
"Yes, what can I do for you, madam?"
"Is Mr. Stancu at home?"
"No, he isn’t at home, he’s been gone for a long time at different literary contests and fairs. He was invited by an old friend."
"And when will he be back?"
"I don’t know. But I don’t think it’ll take long. Wouldn’t you want to come in and wait?"
"Thank you, but I have to go."
"Then tell me your name, so I can tell him when he gets back."
"Teara, Teara is my name, Ms. Stancu."
"I once was Ms. Stancu, many years ago."
"I don’t quite understand."
"I got married five years ago and lost my maiden name."
"Maiden name? Aren’t you Adrian Stancu’s wife?"
"His wife? No, God forbid! I’m his sister. Since Adrian is gone, he told me to come here once in a while, to check if everything was alright. This is it."
"Thank you for your explanations. Good-bye, Ms…."
"Helen Radu."
"Good-bye, Ms. Helen Radu."
"Good-bye."
Teara began spending her days and nights looking out the window to see whether her secret admirer would come back to her. She shivered every time the postman came, at the thought she might receive something. She couldn’t understand, though, why her secret admirer didn’t write her, even if he were far away, he could still write her. Maybe he wanted her to miss him badly, as he did in her dream.
One day she came back from shopping and at the corner of the street was a beggar; he had been there for several days. Teara didn’t use to give money to the beggars, but this time, since she was more lively, she gave him some.
"Thank you, lady, thank you. Wait, where are you going? I have something for you, too." The beggar handed her a note.
"A note for me?"
"Yeap."
Teara took it and began reading it right on the spot: "To me, you’ve left the dark without looking back and you didn’t follow it with your look because I wasn’t inside of it. You would have searched for me in vain if you hadn’t found me inside yourself, first. This way, you showed me I exist for you."
Teara began weeping and crying. She faced the beggar and told him: "Who gave this to you? When did he give it to you?"
The beggar stood up and answered: "Teara."
"You?" www.angel-essence.com
Teara hugged and kissed him, she held him tight, so she didn’t lose him. Indeed, Adrian was different, he had a beard and a moustache and those torn, bad-smelling clothes.
"Forgive me I haven’t recognized you, but this game of yours was so harsh and painful that it troubled my heart."
"The path you chose before was even more painful, but I found you then, you can imagine I did, too, now."
The same day, but later, when Teara was arranging her clothes in the closet, she had Crock at her door, her and her friend’s ‘manager’, who came along with two other men. The door was knocked and rang at.
"Hold your horses, I’m coming. You’re tearing down the door, what are you doing?"
Teara opened the door a little and Crock pushed it harder.
"’Hold your horses, you’re tearing down my door’", Crock echoed Teara. "Where’s my ‘salary’?"
"You see, we haven’t quite had clients this week", Teara’s friend answered.
"I can see that; this place is deserted, as if you were on vacation. You started being lazy, huh? I’ll transfer you else where. I’ll send you to my brother, in Marseille. But I’m warning you, it ain’t gonna be easy at all, ‘the crème’ from there will treat you like dirt. Till then, though, here you go, I’ve brought you two customers and tonight I’ll come and get you, the trip is already planned."
"What? We’re leaving today?", Teara asked.
"Yes, girl, we’ll get to France and see the world. Frenchmen are rich; we’ll become spoiled, girl."
"Yes, that’s right, get back to work now", Crock said to Teara’s friend.
"But we should settle our things..."
"Settlement? I’ll show you settlement, you whores!"
Crock took Teara, who had answered back to him, by her arm, entered a room and pushed her on the bed.
"This is for you, girl, do you hear me? The bed is where you belong."
Saying this, Crock went out of the room and told one of his mates: "Go on now. You can do your thing now."
Now he told Teara’s friend: "Girl, are you ready? What are you waiting for? Get in bed!"
Then he told her and the other mate: "I’ll let you ‘work’ now. Tonight I’ll come for the two of you and take you to the French. If something unpredicted happens with the two of you, you’ve heard about Jack the Ripper, haven’t you? If not, I’ll cut you and hang those lazy guts of yours on your shoulders, you’ll see!"
Crock left and slammed the door behind him.
The next day, Adrian rang the same door; he was wearing a black suit and had a bunch of roses in his hand and kept repeating the line: "I couldn’t wait for you anymore. I must see you, I need you like air…"
The door next to the apartment opened and a woman came out: "Nice line, nice line, but the girls left last night making a lot of noise."
"Where did they leave", Adrian asked, being red in his cheeks because someone else heard his line?
"They left with their pimp, I don’t know where, but you can find him at the bar from the corner, cause he owns it. You can at least find out what’s all about in there." www.angel-essence.com
"Ok, thanks a lot for your explanations", and he gave her the bouquet.
"It’s ok, but you shouldn’t have."
When he got to the bar, the bartender asked Adrian: "What can I get you, sir?"
"Well, let’s see. I’m looking for Crock, I have a business proposition for him."
"Crock? And what business may that be, since I haven’t seen you around?"
"Some business with girls, got it now?"
"Yeap. Why didn’t you say so, before, bro? Sheherezade, go get Crock, girl! I have some business for him."
"Why don’t you call him?"
"You call him, girl, he likes you. Aren’t you his favorite? And besides, he’s not as far as hell. He’s right here."
"Yaddy-yaddy-yaddy.." the woman echoed him and then disappeared behind a door from the back.
In about two minutes she was back with Crock.
"Go on, bro, tell me what business you’ve got for me", Crock told the bartender.
"Crocky, look, that guy has some business for you. I know he looks kind of strange, but if you don’t take a chance, you don’t win."
"Are you a coach now, to give me advice? You watch too many matches, you know. Listen to him: ‘if you don’t take a chance, you don’t win.’!"
Crock went towards Adrian and told him: "I’m Crock. What business have you got for me?"
"I want to buy one of your ‘merchandise’. Do you get it?"
"And what ‘merchandise’ would you want to buy?"
"Just a ‘sheep’, called Teara."
"I want 10 grand for that ‘sheep’."
"Five and not a penny more", saying that, Adrian took a pile of money out of his pocket and gave it to Crock. "Right here, on the spot, you have five grand if Teara is mine. How about it?"
"Ok", and Crock grabbed the money from his hand. "But you should know you have to wait. Teara isn’t here. She left to Marseille last night."
"To Marseille? Where in Marseille?"
"My brother, Petroza, has a bar, ‘La Roche’. I don’t know its address, you should ask around there. He wouldn’t tell it to me, so I didn’t show up at his door. Brotherly jokes."
"Crock, you really had me!"
"At this money, you can imagine. What did you expect me, to put her in your arms?"
"This is it, then."
Adrian went towards the exit and Crock cried to him: "Big guy, you should come and do business with me some other time, too."
Adrian held his right arm up, as he was going towards the door, as a sign he heard him.
When he got home, on the stairs, more precisely, he saw someone arranging something at a door in front of his.
"What are you doing, Martin, is your door stuck?"
"Hi, Addy", a dark-skinned person answered. "I forgot my key inside, or I’ve lost it, I don’t know for sure. I don’t know where it’s gone. How about you, how are you? Are you going to the match, on Saturday?" www.angel-essence.com
"Why, so you can break into my house?"
"No, we could have gone together."
"I can’t. I have to go to Marseille. I have some business to handle out there."
"Marseille? I’m coming with you. I’m kind of sick of the monotony here."
"But I go there with business."
"It doesn’t matter. We’ll meet back at the airport when you have to go. I’ll pay my ticket. I’ve saved some money and this year I’ve had my passport done and I want to use it."
"I don’t know what to say."
"If there is something else I need, I’ll get it in three hours. Three hours, do you hear me? I have my men."
"And you’re coming alone?"
"Yes, just the two of us. I want to pick-up some French ladies over there, but you should stay with me, cause I can’t speak the least of French."
"I thought you said we’d see each other at the departure?"
"We’ll see about that, don’t you worry. We’ll handle it, we’re big boys, aren’t we?" Saying this, Martin managed to open the locked door.
"Then I’ll see you Saturday at 15.00 o’clock in front of your door, with everything ready and don’t take many things along."
"I’ll be here at 15.00 o’clock, but isn’t it nasty to go by plane?"
"Not really."
"I haven’t gone by plane before and I’m not quite looking forward to it."
"It’ll be alright."
On the plane to Marseille, Adrian fell asleep and had a dream: he was in the middle of a desert and he was dying of thirst. He looked right and left, but except the dunes of sand and the hot sun he couldn’t see anything else. He fell on his knees with disappointment and left his head down. He could see a shadow going up, on the sand under his eyes, when he was suddenly woken up by a turbulence, but especially by his friend’s keen scream: "Hey, we’re going to die, aren’t we?"
"What?"
The two of them were interrupted by the voice of a stewardess, who was heard on the loudspeaker: "Do not panic. It was just a turbulence. It happens almost every time on a flight on cloudy weather. Thank you for your understanding."
"Every time? These people must have a really strong heart. Why didn’t you tell me about these turbulences?"
"Because I haven’t had a cloudy day until now."
"Yeah, right."
When they arrived at Marseille, they could hardly find a taxi driver that knew where ‘La Roche’ bar was, or maybe the rest of them knew, but didn’t have the courage to go to such an area. They got there at night, which was perfect, because the bar was closed at day.
"This is it."
"Here? This is where your business is, at this bar?"
"Yeap."
"Why didn’t you tell me, man?"
Saying this, Martin went directly to the door of the bar. The night-bar wasn’t at all like Crock’s. Here, the girls danced topless at the bar and one of them welcomed them at the www.angel-essence.com
entrance. She looked like a waitress who spoke to them in French: "What can I get you, gentlemen?"
Martin began whistling.
"These people really know how to have a good time."
"I would like to speak to Petroza. Tell him I’m coming from his brother, Crock."
"Let me see what I can do. Wait for me at the bar."
"Martin, we split from here."
"No problem. I know what I have to do."
This time more than two minutes passed till two bodyguards and the waitress came back and told him: "Sir, follow us."
So Adrian went after the woman and the bodyguards followed. After he passed three doors, he got to Petroza and he found him counting his money. He spoke to him in his mother-tongue, not in French: "So you come from my brother."
"I do."
"And what does my brother want now?"
"I did some business with him and he sold me a girl who he had already sent here, at Marseille."
"That’s really bad. I hope you don’t expect me to give her to you, just like that, right?"
"I do, unless you want me to go to the local authorities and tell them what you do for a living: flesh traffic."
"Ho, ho. Take it easy, I was just kidding. What did you say that girl’s name was?"
"Teara."
Petroza took a phone and called his brother: "What’s he doing, isn’t he answering? Has he gone to sleep so early?...Hello, hello, Crocky? How are you, you reptile? Still doing nasty business, huh?... Well, yeah.. listen, have you sent someone here to get a girl, Teara?...Really? Ok…yeap, alright, Crocky. Listen, when’s the next transport? I’m waiting for it, do you hear me? I’ll call you before, now I’m off, cause I’m busy. We’ll talk later."
"So?" Adrian said after a silent moment of Petroza’s.
"Yes, you can take your girl, Crock told me it was alright."
Petroza yelled at one of his bodyguards, in the local language: "Accompany this gentleman to the new girls and let him take one of them, Teara."
"Thank you, Mr. Petroza, you’re an honorable man", Adrian answered.
"Go now, before I change my mind."
Adrian followed the bodyguard, who went up to a floor, on some wooden stairs. When he saw Adrian, Martin followed him.
"Where are we going? To women?"
The three of them got to a door and the bodyguard knocked slowly.
"Yes, I’m coming."
The door opened and there were around four girls inside, who were sleeping in their beds, except for the one who opened the door. The bodyguard asked Adrian in, first. Three of the girls were up, so there were only two beds to be checked, the beds where there were sleeping women.
"Women! I said we’d get here! You rock, Addy!"
"Hush", he answered.
Adrian went towards one of the beds, but there was Teara’s friend. He went towards the other bed, where Teara was. He got down on his knees and kissed her naked neck. www.angel-essence.com
"Mmmm…" Teara said lazily and then got up scared and opened her eyes widely when she saw Adrian. She suddenly jumped around his neck and they kissed a long kiss.
"Oooo", went the other girls, that’s when Teara’s friend got up, too.
After a long kiss, Adrian had the strength to say: "I came to take you home. Let’s go home."
"Oooo, they’re so sweet .." her friend said. "I know their whole story. Yes, I do. What? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh, I forgot you were Russians and you couldn’t understand a thing."
"Don’t worry, we’ll show them a love story they’ll understand", Martin told Teara’s friend. "How about we spent some time in Marseille, just the two of us?"
"Get out of here!"
"No, no, really. Would you like that?"
"Is there any trick?"
"No."
So the two couples stayed longer in their vacation in Marseille, until they only had money left for the tickets back. It was sort of a honey moon. The couples lived happily ever after, each with their own ‘kindergarten’, until death did them apart. The first to leave the world was Adrian. When Teara died, too, death was the one to reunite them, because Adrian was waiting for her, to take her into his world. He had waited a lifetime for his shadow, so they both finally became a creation… and the creation was love, and love made creation the creator

No comments: